Call of Duty: WWII is a first-person shooter video game developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision. It was released worldwide on November 3, 2017 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is the fourteenth main installment in the Call of Duty series and the first title in the series to be set primarily during World War II since Call of Duty: World at War in 2008.
Sledgehammer Games were interested in bringing the series back to World War II after developing their previous title, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014), which featured advanced movements and futuristic warfare technology. Studio head Michael Condrey stated that he was unsure if a World War II game would feel right after creating a futuristic title like Advanced Warfare, but the developers ultimately decided to create a game in this time period. They also chose to include “atrocities” and Nazi extermination camps apparent during this time period in the campaign mode in order to deliver an authentic war story.
Upon release, the game received generally positive reviews from critics, with many appreciating the return to the franchise’s World War II roots. Praise was given towards its story, the combat support of squad members and return of the health bar in single-player, visuals, Zombies mode, and multiplayer. However, it was criticized for the single-player’s lack of innovation and similarity to past games set in the same era. The game was a commercial success, creating $500 million of revenue within just three days of its release. It became the highest-grossing console game of 2017 in North America, generating over $1 billion of revenue by the end of the year.
|CALL OF DUTY: WWII|
|Composer||Wilbert Roget II|
|Release date||November 3, 2017|
|Platform’s||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4,Xbox one.|
Minimum System Requirements:-
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later.
- Processor: CPU: Intel® Core ™ i3 3225 3.3 GHz or AMD Ryzen ™ 5 1400.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM .
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or ATI® Radeon ™ HD 7850 @ 2GB / AMD RX 550.
- DirectX: Version 11.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Storage: 90 GB available space.
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible.
How To Install CALL OF DUTY WWII On Windows PC
- First, you need to download all the files from the given link.
- Extract all the compressed files in one folder using winrar.
- After extracting, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait until the game installed.
- Once the installation is complete, Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
- That’s it, enjoy the game.