The concept for the game came to fruition during the development of a new Titanfall game, after EA’s acquisition of Respawn in 2017. The sudden success of the battle royale genre prompted the developers to create one of their own that incorporates elements of the series, in addition to the concepts seen in games throughout the past decade. Following its release, the developers announced plans for cross-platform play, as well as ports for iOS, Android, and the Nintendo Switch, in the future.
Apex Legends is a battle royale game borrowing concepts of the hero shooter, taking place 30 years after the events of Titanfall 2. Apex differs from most battle royale games by incorporating Legends, pre-defined heroes with unique abilities that fall into roles such as Offense, Defense, Support and Recon. Players are grouped into squads of three, each player selecting a unique Legend in turn, and each match features up to 20 teams competing. All teams start with no equipment and are flown over the game’s map via dropships from a random direction from which they drop onto any spot on the map they can reach. Teams scour the game map for weapons, ammunition, and other equipment while fighting to be the last team standing, all while staying within an ever-shrinking safe zone on the map. A player can be downed into a vulnerable bleed-out state, leaving them only able to crawl for cover or reach a squadmate, who can revive them. If the player bleeds out, or an opponent uses a finisher move on them, they are then eliminated, dropping their equipment to be looted and a banner. The player can potentially be respawned if their squadmates recover this banner and take it to a Spawn Beacon, scattered on the map, in a limited amount of time. Apex features both voice-chat communication with squadmates and a contextual single-button communication approach that allows a player to ping map features like weapons, opponents, or rally points.
|Release date||February 4, 2019|
|Producer’s||Drew McCoy, Tina Sanchez|
|Platform’s||Microsoft ,Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One.|
|Genre’s||Battle royale, first-person shooter|
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/9/10.
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX 4350 or Equivalent.
- Processor (Intel): Intel Core i3 6300 or Equivalent.
- Memory: 6GB – DDR3 @ 1333 RAM.
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon ™ HD 7730.
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GT 640.
- DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent.
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection.
- Hard-drive space: 22GB.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 /8/10.
- Processor (AMD): Ryzen 5 CPU or Equivalent.
- Processor (Intel): Intel Core i5 3570K or Equivalent.
- Memory: 8GB – DDR3 @ 1333 RAM.
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon ™ R9 290.
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970.
- DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent .
- Online Connection Requirements: Fast Broadband Connection .
- Hard-drive space: 22GB.
How To Download And Install APEX LEGENDS For PC.
- First, you need to download all the files.After downloading do not extract the files.
- Download Origin from the official website.
- Open the Origin installer once ready, and follow the steps to get it up and running.
- Create a new EA account or Login.
- Go to the “Browse Games” tab on the left side of the app.
- Then select Apex Legends > Apex Legends.
- Click Add to Library.
- Click Download with Origin.
- Select your language, agree to the terms of service and select which drive you’d like to download the game.(do not change the location of the game installation).
- It will start downloading.Stop the download after 1-2 MB download.
- It will create files and folders for the game.
- Then go to the installation location of origin and find Apex game folder.
- Delete all the contents in apex game folder.
- After that, Extract all the files in this folder.
- Open the origin app and resume downloading.It will identify the data and update a little bit if needed.
- Once done, you can launch the game via the My Game Library tab in Origin.
Size: 21.6 gigabytes
Size of each episode: 2 gigabytes
Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3
Download Part 4
Download Part 5
Download Part 6
Download Part 7
Download Part 8
Download Part 9
Download part 10
Download Part 11